Rosie's Little Book World

Your guide on the internet to the best modern girl litterature (or chick-lit, if you will).

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Anthologies

I am obsessed with anthologies, right now. I'm currently reading 'Not Like I'm Jealous Or Anything'. I LOVE IT!!!!! Mainly because I'm a very jealous person myself, and because the writers kick booty!!

Here are some anthologies:

Not Like I'm Jealous Or Anything
Edited by: Marissa Walsh
Contributers: Siobhan Adcock, Christian Bauman, Kristina Bauman, Marty Beckerman, Metthea Harvey, Thatcher Heldring, Susan Juby, E. Lockhart, Jaclyn Moriarty, Irina Reyn, Anneli Rufus, Dyan Sheldon, Reed Tucker, Ned Vizzini

Sixteen - Stories About That Sweet and Bitter Birthday
Edited by: Megan McCafferty
Contributers: Sarah Dessen, Zoe Trope, Julianna Baggott, Ned Vizzini, Emma Forrest, Carolyn Mackler, David Levithan, Sonya Sones, Steve Almond, Cat Bauer, Joseph Weisberg, Jacqueline Woodson, Sarah Mlynowski, Tanuja Desai Hidier, M.T. Anderson, Megan McCafferty

Prom Nights From Hell*
Edited by: ?
Contributers: Kim Harrison, Meg Cabot, Michelle Jaffe, Stephanie Meyer, Lauren Myracle, ?

I'll keep you posted on news, and you can of course comment if you know othe anthologies, books, authors, websites, book clubs, give-aways, reviews.

Rosa
(Princess Rosa on MCBC)

* = unreleased

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home